Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tony's OUC DownTown Orlando Triathlon 9-12-2009

I can't even tell you how proud I am of Tony. He did such a great job!!!! Before we went to this triathlon we had talked about doing the next one together and after seeing it in person I can't wait to do one. I'm so glad Tony and I can train together!!! Thanks MOM!!!!! So we have a year before we can do this one again. Maybe we can get some family to come down for the next one. Until then we are going to train and do smaller ones!!!!
So here are all the pictures. It was so great I was at the start and finish with each group!!!!
Tony at the swim start!!!


You can see him in this picture he is toward the back with the withe shirt on.
Finish line for the swim part!!!!!


Now on to the biking!!!



Finish line for the biking!!!!!




On to the run!!!!!

Working hard!!!!!

FINISH LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was the best to see him cross the finish line!!!!!



Final time 2:26

No comments: